What I Watched in June

An overview of what I watched in June, or, what I like to call 'Catherine Deneuve Month.' Twas a light month because I've been busy with work, but I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch with TCM for the rest of the summer!

Donkey Skin (Peau d'âne) (1970)

Capital-O Obsessed with this. With everything: the cast, the costumes, the production design. Even the helicopter at the end. I need to own this on DVD. 

Lovers Like Us (Le Sauvage) (1975)


This was hilarious! 

Male Companion (Un monsieur de compagnie) (1964)


This was funny, but I was definitely waiting for the Catherine Deneuve moments. I did love the Parisian backgrounds though, man I need to go to there! 

Delightfully Dangerous (1945)


gif by me

Skip this one, she plays a whiner.

ALSO WATCHED: 

Our Man in Havana (1959)
Stage Struck (1936)

Comments

  1. Donkey Skin is one of my absolute favorites. Everything about it is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment