THAT’S HOLLYWOOD FOR YOU BY SIDNEY SKOLSKY – SEPTEMBER 1958
Is Princess Grace Kelly getting that matronly look?
Is Maria Schell ever going to stop laughing?
I have the impression that Zsa Zsa and Eva Gabor are hip to
each other.
Joan Collins hates to be alone. I wonder how she found out.
It’s hard to convince me that Joan Crawford is a poor girl
who comes from the wrong side of the railroad tracks. Even in her old movies on
TV.
Ava Gardner said it: “I always love too well, but unwisely.”
Kim Novak buys powder, bleaches it herself into the faintest
lavender hue, then pats it on herself.
It seems to me that Zsa Zsa’s framed motto reads: “Never
have a friend who’s poorer than you are.”
During a heated discussion, Shelley Winters said to Tony
Franciosa, “I’ll admit I’m wrong, if you’ll admit I’m right.”
From the September 1958 Photoplay archives
Comments
Post a Comment