What I Watched in December

An overview of what I watched in December. 

What a Way to Go! (1964)


I'm obsessed with this movie now, and obviously I would pick temperamental artist Paul Newman as my husband. 

Slightly Dangerous (1943)


So melodramatic, just what I expect from Lana Turner movies, but filled with so much heart I couldn't help but love it. 

Topper (1937)


via Pinterest, source unknown

Topper was hilarious, as was Cary Grant and Constance Bennett. Who knew a movie about fun-loving ghosts would be like this? 

Greenwich Village (1944)


Bright and colourful but not very memorable. 

The Girl Can't Help It (1956)


If that girl can't help it, then this girl can't help it that she absolutely detested this movie... 

ALSO WATCHED

Good Girls Go to Paris (1939)
Second Honeymoon (1937)
The Prizefighter and the Lady (1934)
Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed? (1963)
Broadway Limited (1941)
A Woman of Distinction (1950)
A Lady Takes a Chance (1943)
I Take This Woman (1931)

Comments