What I Watched in November

An overview of what I watched in November. 

I celebrated my birthday this month, and I'm not one of those weirdos who's all "birthday month!" but I did make a concerted effort to only watch movies starring my favourite actors or movies that I needed to watch to fulfill New Year's resolutions (which I ended up loving, so yay!). 

Broadway Melody of 1940 (1940)

The dance routines in this movie...beyond. Beyond. 

Black Widow (1954)


gif by me

You see all that scenery? No you don't, because Ginger chewed it all. 

The Bliss of Mrs. Blossom (1968)


gif by me

Did you know you needed a Shirley MacLaine movie about a bra and a paramour hidden in an attic? Me either. I don't know if this is good? But I enjoyed it. 

Good Neighbor Sam (1964)


gif by me

Move me into that house, marry me off to Jack Lemmon. 

Career (1959)

As if I need a reason to watch Dean Martin or Shirley MacLaine. 

Sally, Irene and Mary (1925)


gif by me

I can't stop thinking about this one. 

The Flapper (1920)

Watched this one to fulfill a New Year's Resolution, but it was quite enjoyable! Counterbalances the tragic backstory of what happened to its lead actress, Olive Thomas...

Glorifying the American Girl (1929)


gif by me

Another enjoyable one I watched to fulfill a New Year's resolution that I ended up loving. 

ALSO WATCHED: 

So This is Love? (1928)
Wine of Youth (1924)
Loving Couples (1980)
Camille (1921)
Gigolette (1935)
A Clouded Name (1923)
Borrowed Wives (1930)
Slightly Married (1932)

Comments