What I Watched in November

An overview of what I watched in November. 

It Happened to Jane (1959)

Oh, this was charming. I need to own this one on DVD!

Houseboat (1958)

This movie was hyped in Sophia Loren's autobiography, in Cary Grant's biography, and Hollywood lore, and I watched it, finally, and I'm like...why?

Caprice (1967)


gif by me

Not one of her best, but I still enjoyed it. Also can't get over the fact that Doris Day and Dumbledore played love interests in a movie... 

The Notorious Landlady (1962)


via tumgir

Meh.

Come Blow Your Horn (1963)


A new favourite!

The Russians Are Coming The Russians Are Coming (1966)


source unknown

I finally watched this. It was quite good! But I still preferred something like It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World

A Ticklish Affair (1963)


gif by me

When that kid unlatches himself from the balloon tether at the end and gets the Navy, the town, and just about everyone within city limits involved with rescuing him... how was he not grounded for the rest of his life?

The Seven Year Itch (1955)


via tumblr, source unknown

Once again, I just can't see what the world saw in Marilyn Monroe... 

After the Thin Man (1936)


Is it an unpopular opinion to state that I wish there wasn't a series after The Thin Man?

Comments