What I Watched in January

An overview of what I watched in January.

It Should Happen to You (1954)

Kinda want to put my name on a billboard to see if I can lure a Jack Lemmon out of the wild. He'd need to be better-mannered, though...

The Affairs of Susan (1945)


gif by me

Susan should've decided to go it alone rather than pick between those three dullards. She would've been happier in the long run.

Boy on a Dolphin (1957)


The locale was beautiful (set in Greece) and it was Sophia Loren's English-language debut, so that in and of itself was enough to lure me, but I doubt I'll be re-watching this one anytime soon. 

Never a Dull Moment (1950)

Just me, sitting here trying to figure out what Fred MacMurray's appeal was...

ALSO WATCHED: 

Manhattan Tower (1932)
September Affair (1950)
Three Guys Named Mike (1950)
Wise Girl (1937)*
A Connecticut Yankee (1931)
Lady With Red Hair (1940)*
Madame X (1937)*
The Richest Girl in the World (1934)*
Woman Chases Man (1937)*

*Look for a post, A Month of Miriam Hopkins, outlining those movies soon!

Comments