What I Watched in February

An overview of what I watched in February. My goal for March and 31 Days of Oscar is to watch at least one new-to-me film each day. Let's see if I succeed! Anyways, onto February.

3:10 to Yuma (1957)


source unknown

Just me, trying to watch everything I can find that Van Heflin starred in. 

Sorry, Wrong Number (1948)


Of course Barbara Stanwyck's great, but this one wasn't for me. 

Interlude (1957)

It's a Douglas Sirk film, of course it's gorgeous. 

Confidentially Connie (1953)


gif by me

So much focus on how a woman has to eat so much meat while pregnant. Who knew you could make a whole movie based on this premise?

Angels in the Outfield (1951)


gif by me

This was so charming, and less focused on baseball than I would've believed upon reading the title. 

ALSO WATCHED:

And So They Were Married (1936)
Lady by Choice (1934)
She Couldn't Say No (1954)
Grounds for Marriage (1950)

Comments

Archive

Show more