Summer Under the Stars: Marie Windsor

Star of the Day: Marie Windsor

Mail Order Bride (1964): "Elderly Will Lane arranges marriage of wild son of dead friend to tame him. An aging cowhand tries to help a young rancher settle down by buying him a wife."

via IMDb

A new name to me! I have allegedly seen eight of her movies prior to today, but if you paid me a million dollars to identify her in any of them I doubt I could do it. 

Marie Windsor is allegedly in Mail Order Bride though I don't think anyone should have been. This was terrible; methinks they wanted to capitalize on Buddy Ebsen's Beverly Hillbillies fame/schtick so they made this. It was also interesting to see a pre-2001: A Space Odyssey Keir Dullea.

(PS. Marie's in this for like, one scene, so I picked wrong today, folks).

___

Log line from IMDb

Comments

Archive

Show more